Dr. Alley Butler
Professor at UTRGV
Application of Virtual Environments, Modeling of Mechanical Systems, Shipbuilding and Naval Systems
- Kurt Satter and Alley Butler. "“Competitive Usability Analysis of Immersive Virtual Environments in Engineering Design Review”," ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering 15, no. 3 (September 2015): 31001-31013.
- Alley Butler, Richard Fowler, and Mark Winkle. “Final Report for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Immersive Interfaces for Combat Training”. Final Report for ARO Grant W911WF-11-1-0126, April (2nd Quarter/Spring) 2015.
- Benito Gonzalez and Alley Butler. "“Benefits of Implementing Automated Costing in a Small Machine Shop: A Case Study”," Industrial and Systems Engineering Review (ISER) 1, no. 2 (2013): 132-143.
- Kurt Satter and Alley Butler. "“Finding the Value of Immersive Virtual Environments using Competitive Usability Analysis”," ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering 12, no. 2 (June 2012): 024504-1 to 024504-6.
- Alley Butler, Edward Williams, Constantine Sterpu, and Arthur Butz. “Integrated Actuator – Rudder System for LCAC”. “Integrated Actuator – Rudder System for LCAC”, February 2007.