Dr. Alley Butler
- Kurt Satter and Alley Butler. "“Competitive Usability Analysis of Immersive Virtual Environments in Engineering Design Review”," ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering 15, no. 3 (September 2015): 31001-31013.
- Alley Butler, Richard Fowler, and Mark Winkle. “Final Report for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Immersive Interfaces for Combat Training”. Final Report for ARO Grant W911WF-11-1-0126, April (2nd Quarter/Spring) 2015.
- Benito Gonzalez and Alley Butler. "“Benefits of Implementing Automated Costing in a Small Machine Shop: A Case Study”," Industrial and Systems Engineering Review (ISER) 1, no. 2 (2013): 132-143.
- Kurt Satter and Alley Butler. "“Finding the Value of Immersive Virtual Environments using Competitive Usability Analysis”," ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering 12, no. 2 (June 2012): 024504-1 to 024504-6.
- Alley Butler, Edward Williams, Constantine Sterpu, and Arthur Butz. “Integrated Actuator – Rudder System for LCAC”. “Integrated Actuator – Rudder System for LCAC”, February 2007.
- Alley Butler, Kurt Satter, Ed Williams, and Steve Attaya. “Navy-Industry Networks of Virtual Environments for Shipbuilding”. Final Report to the Gulf Coast Region Maritime Technology Center, University of New Orleans as Research Project No. 27441, July (3rd Quarter/Summer) 2005.
- Alley Butler, Bradley Bell, Bruce Brailsford, Thomas Weiss, Kurt Satter, Douglas Meffert, and Kieth Wismar. “Virtual Reality Enhancements for New Orleans Area Universities”. Final Report to the State of Louisiana Board of Regents Support Fund for contract LEQSF (2004-05)-ENH-TR-102", June 2005.
- Alley Butler. “Thermal Modeling, A Shipbuilding, Cost, and Reliability Perspective”. Final Report to ONR, for ONR Grant N00014-04-1-0731, May 2005.
- Alley Butler, Hollee Buckman, Edward Payne, Edward Williams, and Steve Attaya. “Improving Shipyard Assembly”. Final Report to the Gulf Coast Region Maritime Technology Center, University of New Orleans Research Project No. 27410, ONR Cooperative Agreement No. N00014-98-2-0010, May 2005.
- Alley Butler, Moni Islam, and Marshall Molen. “Integrated Structural Building Blocks (ISBB), An Initial Investigation”. Final Project Report, ONR Grant N00014-03-10892, February 2005.