Dragan Djurdjanovic obtained his B.S. in Mechanical Eng. and in Applied Mathematics in 1997 from the Univ. of Nis, Serbia, his M.S. in Mechanical Eng. from the Nanyang Technological Univ., Singapore in 1999, and his M.S. in Electrical Eng. (Systems) and Ph.D. in Mechanical Eng. in 2002 from the Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His research interests include advanced quality control in multistage manufacturing systems, intelligent proactive maintenance techniques and applications of advanced signal processing in biomedical engineering. He co-authored 52 published or accepted journal publications, 3 book chapters and more than 50 conference publications. He is a Fellow of the International Society for Asset Management and the Director of the University of Texas Industry-University Cooperative Research Center on Intelligent Maintenance Systems. Dr. Djurdjanovic was a Research Affiliate of the International Academy for Production Research (CIRP) from 2008-2014 and is the recipient of several prizes and awards, including the 2006 Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer Award from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), 2005 Teaching Incentive Award from the Dept. of Mechanical Eng. of the Univ. of Michigan and Nomination for the Distinguished Ph.D. Thesis from the Dept. of Mechanical Eng., Univ. of Michigan in 2003.
Dr. Dragan Djurdkanovic
Associate Professor at UT
Temple Foundation Endowed Faculty Fellowship No. 3
Advanced Quality Control in Multistage Manufacturing Systems
- M. Musselman, H. Xie and D. Djurdjanovic, “Identification of Individual Slit Valves in Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment and Their Monitoring Using Vibration Signatures”, accepted for Computers in Industry, Paper No. JIMS-D-16-00460, 2016.
- A. Ul Haq and D. Djurdjanovic, “Stabilizing Dual-Mode Model Predictive Control Algorithms for Nonlinear Dynamic Systems,” accepted for publication in the ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems and Control, Paper No. Paper No. DS-16-1165, 2016.
- D. Zhang, A. D. Bailey, III, and D. Djurdjanovic, “Bayesian Identification of Hidden Markov Models and Their Use for Condition-Based Monitoring,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. 65, No. 3, pp. 1471-1482 September 2016.
- M. Musselman, D. Gates and D. Djurdjanovic, “A System-Based Approach to Monitoring a Human Neuromusculoskeletal System,” International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 1-14, August 2016.
- A. Bleakie and D. Djurdjanovic, “Growing Structure Multiple Model System For Virtual Metrology in Manufacturing Processes,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 79-97, May 2016.