2023 I-DREAM4D Manufacturing Expo & Exhibition
The expo/exhibition includes innovation demos, videos and special talks about Engineering, Artificial intelligence (AI), Advance Manufacturing, 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing, Autonomy, Unmanned Vehicles, Aerospace/Defense products, and Robotics provided by faculty, engineers and scientist from industry partners and defense labs.
Location: University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, Edinburg Campus,
Schedule: February 16 & 17 2023.
WHO ARE ATTENDING
- Middle School (8th grade)
- High School Freshman & Sophomore
- UTRGV students in STEM programs
- Family and regional partners
For Students and Teachers
- Experience in the cutting-edge field of advanced materials and additive manufacturing, AI, Autonomy, and UAVs !
- Campus tour & lab tour
- Meet with professors, scientists and engineers from Defense labs and manufacturers
For Regional Manufacturing Companies:
- Networking opportunity with Defense Manufacturers and Defense Laboratory
- Outreach to students and university professors
- Visit the UTRGV Advanced Manufacturing Laboratories
Free Registration! Each day's seats are limited to 500 students and teachers.