Student Support and Summer Internship Opportunities
Dear prospective students, welcome to I-DREAM4D Consortium and thank you for your application to the defense summer internship program. By applying to this program, you are set to start a wonderful journey that will fulfill your dream!
To complete the application process, please provide the following information about you.
The list of faculty mentors available for the institute can be found by clicking this link: https://www.idream4d.org/about-us/team/index.htm
The list of research and internship project can be found by clicking this link www.idream4d.org/research
Personal Statement should include the following:
- Why do I want to participate in the IDREAM4D summer internship program; that is, what do I hope to gain from this summer research experience?
- What type of project do I prefer to work on during the summer intern?
- What are my short- and long-term career goals?
- What are my academic (master's, doctorate, or another graduate or professional degree) goals?
- List personal qualities, research experiences related to the Consortium mission (which can be found here), and/or technical skills that may enhance your research experience.